Does Your Velux Window Have A Draft
The gaskets in a Velux roof window are made air tight, but if your gaskets are around 10 years old or more, they may be stiff and dry and no longer provide the necessary contact to keep out the draft. Gaskets should be replaced so that the window can close completely between the frame and the sash. It could also be the draught comes from around the frame, this may be due to age. We can replace the gasket we have replaced gaskets on velux windows for customers in the Shapwick area.
- Window size 55 x 78 code 102 or CO2
- Window size 55 x 98 code 104 or 6 or CO4
- Window size 78 x 98 code 304 or 1 or MO4
- Window size 66 x 118 code 206 or 5 or FO6
- Window size 78 x 118 code 306 or 14 or MO6
- Window size 78 x 140 code 308 or 2 or MO8
- Window size 138 x 98 code 804 or 7 or UO4
- Window size 114 x 118 code 606 or 4 or SO6
- Window size 98 x 160 code 410 or 3 or P10
- Window size 134 x 140 code 808 or 8 or UO8
Velux Window Fitter Shapwick
If you are looking for a fitter and installer of Velux Roof Windows in Shapwick, we have fitted hundreds of velux windows across the Shapwick area. Please call us for a free velux window quote.