Velux Window Installers North Greetwell
Velux Repairs North Greetwell offers installation of velux roof windows. Many houses have bathrooms, hallways, lofts and other rooms where daylight only enters when you open the door. Dim, unventilated and dark, these rooms are unwelcoming places until you turn on the light; Velux Repairs North Greetwell are specialists installers and can advise you on the installation of a roof window to your propertyin the North Greetwell area.
We Install Velux Windows Into :
- Converted loft rooms
- Barns and outbuildings
- Unconverted loft spaces
- Bathrooms and Kitchens
Disruption Free Installation
The majority of our installations require no scaffolding, providing you have a traditional roof covering then we will be able to install a velux in your home. From order we can usually install within 5-10 working days.
- Window size 55 x 78 code 102 or CO2
- Window size 55 x 98 code 104 or 6 or CO4
- Window size 78 x 98 code 304 or 1 or MO4
- Window size 66 x 118 code 206 or 5 or FO6
- Window size 78 x 118 code 306 or 14 or MO6
- Window size 78 x 140 code 308 or 2 or MO8
- Window size 138 x 98 code 804 or 7 or UO4
- Window size 114 x 118 code 606 or 4 or SO6
- Window size 98 x 160 code 410 or 3 or P10
- Window size 134 x 140 code 808 or 8 or UO8
Velux Window Quotations North Greetwell
Velux Repairs North Greetwell are able to provide you with a quotation to include full installation of Velux window and flashing kit, all internal making good work if required. Internally if you have a flat ceiling with a pitched roof above it, we are able to give you a quote to create a light shaft bringing the light down from the roof into the room below, this is done either with a velux window or a fantastic product from velux called a sun tunnel.
Velux Sun Tunnels North Greetwell
We now offer installation of the new velux sun tunnels in North Greetwell, the velux sun tunnel signals the end of dim and dismal spaces in the home. VELUX Sun Tunnel brings natural light into even the darkest and most isolated spaces through a specially designed tunnel from roof to ceiling.